Do You Have an Estate Plan in New York?
Estate planning is for everybody. Having a proper estate plan gives you peace of mind knowing things are taken care of after you pass
At VM Gokea Law, we can help you build an estate plan to fit your needs in the state of New York. Take the first step of planning for your legacy by downloading our FREE estate planning checklist.
What does our checklist address? Our estate plan checklist includes:
- Outline what an estate plan and why you need one in New York.
- Outline the documents you need in an estate plan.
- A will or trust
- Powers of Attorney
- Living Will
- Outline guardianship responsibilities.
- Addresses types of beneficiaries.
- Outlines letter of instructions for your estate plan.